Job ID: 755
Tracking Code: BSQCCApply Now
Administer post-closing review of commercial and business loans for proper documentation, disclosures and compliance with credit policy. Review of business membership and deposit accounts opened by department. Design, implement and maintain procedures to verify core system accurately reflects loan and account terms. Follow up with staff, closing agents, insurance companies, etc. to ensure documents are correct and in files. Maintain Credit and Loan files in Loan Origination system. Update and maintain audit procedures and productivity measures. Perform ongoing credit administration duties related to collateral inspections and loan covenants including obligors’ annual financial reporting. Will also assist with major audits and exams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintain knowledge of ECU’s business and commercial loan policies and credit documentation standards. Stay abreast of all regulatory requirements for all business and commercial loan products and audit files in keeping with regulatory compliance requirements.
• Audit business and commercial loan files to verify the accuracy of all documents processed during application through funding of loans. Request any outstanding documents and/or corrections from appropriate loan officers and/or closing agents. Verify loan documents are accurate in reference to loan type, loan amount, rate, payment, term, collateral, first payment date, guarantors, signatures etc.
• Verify receipt of recorded deeds of trusts, final title policies, lien perfection, etc. to ensure ECU’s lien and title interests are intact.
• Verify core system information is accurate in accordance with loan documents.
• Arrange business and commercial loan documents to be imaged and insure timely imaging of files. Maintain proper file order and records retention of files after imaging.
• Maintain electronic and physical credit files.
• Maintain tickler systems in Core and/or CreditQuest to track loan reviews, loan covenants, insurance coverages, UCC filings, financial reporting requirements, etc.
• Communicate effectively with commercial lenders, processors, attorneys, insurance agents to expedite the correction of documents as needed. Proactive in follow-up with commercial lenders, processors and closing agents in the return of missing documents and corrections.
• Maintain up-to-date records of all loans audited, noting all exceptions/errors and action taken to correct. Publish monthly reports to identify loans with loan covenant, collateral inspection and other credit administration exceptions
• Provide assistance in finding loan files as needed. Assist with preparing files for third party audits and regulatory exams.
• Audits business memberships and deposit accounts.
• Stay abreast of all regulatory requirements for all business membership and deposit products and audit accounts in keeping with regulatory compliance requirements. Maintains knowledge of business deposit accounts and services.
• Maintain knowledge of customer due diligence, customer identification program (CIP), and governance/authority documentation for non-natural person ownership structures including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, trusts, quasi-governmental entities, unincorporated associations, etc.
• Proactive in adding critical items to audit checklists. Proactive in auditing items related to regulatory changes as they occur.
• Update and maintain procedures and audit checklists for job functions.
• Assist staff and members through group hotline number and email.
• Assists Business Services Assistants/Coordinators and Servicing Assistant with administrative duties in department as needed.
• Works on projects when requested.
• Works with people in the department for department orders for supplies and other needed items for operation.
• Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: US, Tennessee, KingsportApply Now