Do you have multiple student loans with varying rates financed at other financial institutions or from other sources? Wouldn’t you love the simplicity of one student loan payment at a great rate? ECU can help!
One Loan, One payment and No application Fees!
Apply for a loan anytime that is convenient for you. It’s simple, secure and it takes just minutes.
Details for your application:
- A valid Social Security Number / Individual Taxpayer Identification Number is required to apply.
- Provide a valid email address.
- You must be eligible for membership at ECU. Click here for more info.
- You must provide a 20-day payoff for current lenders with payoff addresses.
- It is acceptable to refinance an Eastman Credit Union student loan, as well as loans from other lenders.
Rates as low as 3.75% APR*
Federal Loan Consolidation: Federal student loan programs offer various repayment options, such as deferment or loan forgiveness. If you consolidate or refinance your federal loans with ECU, you will no longer be eligible to participate in these federal programs. For more information, visit www.ed.gov.
*Important Information: Subject to Approval. APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Your rate may be higher depending on credit history, underwriting criteria and loan amount. Certain restrictions may apply.