Do you have multiple student loans with varying rates financed at other financial institutions or from other sources? Wouldn’t you love the simplicity of one student loan payment at a great rate?
ECU can help!
Student Loan Consolidation
One Loan, One Payment and No Application Fees!
Apply for a loan anytime that is convenient for you. It’s simple, secure and it takes just minutes.
Details for your application:
- A valid Social Security Number / Individual Taxpayer Identification Number is required to apply.
- Provide a valid email address.
- You must be eligible for membership at ECU. Click here for more info.
- You must provide a 20-day payoff for current lenders with payoff addresses.
- It is acceptable to refinance an Eastman Credit Union student loan, as well as loans from other lenders.
Rates as low as 3.50% APR*
FEDERAL LOAN CONSOLIDATION: Federal student loans are funded by the federal government. Private student loans are nonfederal loans, made by a lender such as a bank, Credit Union, state agency, or a school. Federal student loan programs offer various benefits and repayment options, such as income-driven repayment plans or loan forgiveness programs. If You consolidate or refinance Your federal loans with a private lender, such as ECU, You will lose benefits available to federal student loan borrowers. For more information, visit www.ed.gov.
*Important Information: Subject to Approval. APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Your rate may be higher depending on credit history, underwriting criteria and loan amount. Certain restrictions may apply.