ECU makes it quick and simple to get funds for your next semester!
How Do I Apply for a Student Loan Advance?
You may complete the Student Loan Advance Request form* in one of three ways:
- Log on to ECU Online and visit ‘Forms’
- Call (800) 999.2328
- Visit any ECU branch
To apply for your advance, you will need:
- An official statement of costs for tuition, room/board, etc. (i.e. bill, invoice, award letter)
- A copy of the previous semester’s grades. You must have earned at least a 2.50 GPA the previous semester.
- A copy of your current class schedule
Advances for tuition, room/board, etc. will be paid directly to the school. Students must submit the address to which the check should be mailed. All documentation can be faxed to 423.578.7310 or e-mailed using our secure email system. To email your documentation:
- Visit https://securemail-ecu.org
- If you have previously used our secure email system, simply sign in using your username and password. If you are a new user, click 'Register' and follow the instructions to sign up.
- Once you are logged in, select the 'Compose' tab. You may then create your email. Please send the email to email@example.com
*Advances are processed within 1 - 2 business days of application, providing all necessary documentation has been received.