ECU makes it quick and simple to get funds for your next semester!
How Do I Apply for a Student Loan Advance?
Complete the Student Loan Advance Request form* in one of three ways:
- Visit any ECU branch.
- Call (800) 999.2328.
- Access the Secure Forms menu in ECU Online Banking
Documentation Needed (All documentation should list student's name and school name):
- Official statement of costs for tuition, room/board, etc.
- Books and/or supplies related to your degree, if requesting funds for these items
- Class schedule
- Previous semester’s grades.
Send Documentation Securely:
- Visit https://securemail-ecu.org. Login/Register, then click on "compose" and send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation can also be dropped by any branch or faxed to (423)578-7310. You must have earned at least a 2.50 GPA the previous semester.
*Advances are processed within 1 - 2 business days of application, providing all necessary documentation has been received.