ECU makes it quick and simple to get funds for your next semester!
How Do I Apply for a Student Loan Advance?
Complete the Student Loan Advance Request form* in one of three ways:
- Visit any ECU branch.
- Call (800) 999.2328.
- Access the Secure Forms menu in ECU Online Banking
Documentation Needed (All documentation should list student's name and school name):
- Official statement of costs for tuition, room/board, etc.
- Books and/or supplies related to your degree, if requesting funds for these items
- Class schedule
- Previous semester’s grades.
Send Documentation Securely:
- Visit https://securemail-ecu.org. Login/Register, then click on "compose" and send documents to email@example.com.
- Citrix Files is our tool for sending, receiving, and organizing your student loan documentation online. It's secure, quick, and easy! If you wish to use this new tool, please call Student Loan Servicing at (423)578-7492 for assistance with account setup.
- Documentation can also be dropped by any branch or faxed to (423)578-7310. You must have earned at least a 2.50 GPA the previous semester.
*Advances are processed within 1 - 2 business days of application, providing all necessary documentation has been received.