Apply for a loan any time. It’s simple, secure and it takes just minutes!
One Loan, One Payment, and No Application Fees!
Details and Requirements to Apply:
- 18 years of age or older
- If you are under the age of 18, a guardian can apply for the first semester.
- A valid Social Security Number / Individual Taxpayer Identification Number is required to apply.
- You will need a valid email address.
- You must be eligible for membership at ECU. Click here for more info.
- A guarantor or co-applicant may be required.
Keep in mind that following documentation will need to be provided during the application process:
- Official statement of costs for tuition, room/board, etc. (i.e. bill, invoice, award letter).
- If an official bill cannot be provided, a cost estimate from the school website can be accepted.
- Any financial aid such as scholarships, grants, lottery funds, etc. should be disclosed during the loan process.
- Acceptance letter (if applicable).
- Previous semester grades (if applicable)
- Current Class schedule
- Proof of income (if applicable)
- Student ID number