One Loan. One Payment.
You're embarking on one of the most important journeys of your life! From the loan application process, to graduation and beyond, ECU will be here every step of the way.
Your Journey. Our Commitment.
A private student loan from ECU can help bridge the funding gap between scholarships, federal loan options and your total educational expenses. ECU's revolving line-of-credit allows the student to set up the loan one time, and then make advances each semester to cover costs. Whether you are just out of high school or working on your second degree, ECU is here to help with great fixed rates and interest-only payments until graduation.
Why Choose an ECU Student Loan?
- Low Fixed Rate Student Lines of Credit, so your rate will never increase.
- No application or processing fees, lengthy forms, or annual renewal
- Fast approval
- No pre-payment penalties
- Your loan can cover tuition, room and board, books, fees, and other expenses with multiple terms and financing options available
- No minimum credit hour requirement, Summer & Winter terms covered, and you can use your student loan to pay for Industrial & Technical School programs
- Up to 25 years financing* and you'll make interest-only payments until graduation, which keeps the amount of interest paid much lower.
*Certain restrictions apply.