Now Hiring

call us: (800) 999.2328

Uniform Transfer to Minors Account

If you’re like most parents, you want to make sure your child is financially secure.  Save for your child's future with a Uniform Transfer to Minors Account (UTMA).  The UTMA account is set up to hold funds for a minor.  Dividends earned are reported in the child's Social Security Number.  Only the custodian has access to the account information and funds.  Funds deposited into the account are a permanent gift to the minor. 

To learn more about an UTMA account, please speak with an ECU Member Service Representative at 423.229.8200 or 800.999.2328.


Footer Copyrighted

© 2017 Eastman Credit Union. All rights reserved.  
Eastman Credit Union respects your privacy - Please view our Privacy and Policy Statement.
Unauthorized account access or use is not permitted and may constitute a crime punishable by law.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Equal Housing Opportunity.