At Eastman Credit Union, we choose how we share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires that we tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
The types of personal information that we collect and share depends on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number and account transactions
- Account balances and payment history
- Transaction history and credit history
When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described.
All financial companies need to share their members' personal information to run their every day business. The reasons financial companies can share their members' personal information include:
- For every day business purposes
- For marketing purposes
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
- For affiliates everyday business purposes - Information about your transactions and experiences
- For affiliates everday business purposes - Information about your creditworthiness
- For affiliates to market to you
- For nonaffiliates to market to you
Eastman Credit Union chooses to share members' personal information for:
- Every day business purposes
- Marketing purposes
- Affiliates everyday business purposes - Information about your transactions and experiences
You do not have the option to limit any of this sharing.
This notice is provided by Eastman Credit Union, including its subsidiaries, and ECU Title Services LLC d/b/a ECU Title & Escrow.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measure that comply with federal law. These measures include computer security safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information when you:
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from other sources such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your credit worthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates are companies related to common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Eastman Credit Union's affiliate is ECU Title Service d/b/a ECU Title & Escrow.
Non-affiliates are companies not related by common ownership and control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
Eastman Credit Union does not share you personal information with non-affiliates to market to you.
Joint marketing is a formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Eastman Credit Union does not share member information under any joint marketing agreements.
If you have questions additional, call 800-999-2328.
View ECU's Privacy Notice
View Other ECU Policies