Member Contact Center (Monday - Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST)
ECU PhoneLink (Touch-tone Telephone Banking)
- Report a lost or stolen card: (800)999.2328
- Report Fraudulent Activity: (800)999.2328
- Activate a new card: (800) 999.2328
- Ensure the use of your card before traveling by placing it in a travel status. Call (800) 999.2328 during business hours or follow these steps: (1) Log on to ECU Online Banking. (2) Select Secure Forms option. (3) Select Travel Memo from dropdown menu.
- Mailing Address: Eastman Credit Union P.O. Box 1989 Kingsport, Tennessee 37662
- Physical Address: Eastman Credit Union 2021 Meadowview Lane Kingsport, Tennessee 37660
MORTGAGE LOAN ERRORS AND REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
If you believe an error has occurred with respect to your mortgage loan or you need additional information, you must send written notice to P.O. Box 1989, Attention: Error Resolution Department, Kingsport, TN 37662.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
For California residents only. If you would like more information on ECU’s collection practices or to exercise any right provided to you under the CCPA, please send written notice to P.O. Box 1989, Attention: Error Resolution Department, Kingsport, TN 37662. You may also submit your request electronically at email@example.com
Eastman Credit Union is interested in receiving feedback concerning your experiences while visiting us online, at a branch or via the telephone. The comments you provide will be used to improve the overall quality and level of service within your credit union. If you would like to provide feedback, please use the form below.