Not enrolled in ECU Online®? Follow the easy steps below and you'll have access to your account from anywhere at anytime before you know it:
- Call our Member Contact Center at 800.999.2328 or 423.229.8200 and ask to be set up for ECU Online.
- Once you have been set up, visit www.ecu.org.
- In the "ECU Online Access" box on the home page, enter your Member Number in the "Username" field" and the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the "Password" field.
You may then follow the prompts that allow you to change both your user ID and password.
- Enter your email address and cell phone number.*
- You will be sent a registration code which must entered to continue.
- You may choose to register your device, or if you do not register your device, or if you use a different device than the one registered, you will be prompted to receive a code each time.
Now you're ready to use ECU Online and gain access to great features like Account Access, Bill Pay, Online Statements, Special Offers, and much more!
Once you're enrolled, you may download our FREE mobile apps via the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
* Your email address and cell phone number will not be used for any purpose other than to send you these temporary access codes.