What can we help you with?

Type a topic or question below.


    Not an ECU Member?

    Membership is open to anyone who lives near our locations! Join the ECU family now.

    Join Today

    If you’re like most parents, you want to make sure your child is financially secure. Save for your child's future with a Uniform Transfer to Minors Account (UTMA).

    The UTMA account is set up to hold funds for a minor. Dividends earned are reported in the child's Social Security Number. Only the custodian has access to the account information and funds. Funds deposited into the account are a permanent gift to the minor.

    To learn more about an UTMA account, please speak with an ECU Member Service Representative at 423.229.8200 or 800.999.2328.

    You are leaving Eastman Credit Union

    You are leaving Eastman Credit Union's website and visiting a third-party website. This website's security and privacy policies may differ from that of ECU's website and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information found on this third-party website.

    If you wish to leave ECU's website, select "Continue". If not, select "No Thanks".