Job ID: 454
Tracking Code: FA01Apply Now
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide ECU Staff with a comfortable, functional work environment.
- Provide Members with safe, convenient, attractive facilities.
- Respond in a timely manner to branch repair requests
- Conduct scheduled branch visits
- Ensure scheduled maintenance tasks are completed
- Complete a monthly building inspection at assigned branches, evaluating building structure, mechanical equipment, grounds.
- Responsible for maintenance and appearance of ECU owned vans that are assigned to the Facilities Department. Meadowview Facilities Assistant will be responsible for maintenance and appearance of ECU vans (2) that are available for staff use.
- Answer/respond to after-hours branch maintenance and alarm calls.
- Responsible for coordination/oversight of outside Contractors working on Eastman Credit Union property.
- First line responder for blood borne bio hazard incidents.
- Maintain positive working relationship across all departments.
- Work varying schedules to coincide with maintenance tasks and projects that take place after normal business hours and on weekends.
- Be available to fill in for other team members in their absence.
- Demonstrate team player qualities and actions.
This is a Full-Time Facilities Assistant position. Must be willing to work 40 hours per week from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This scheduled is subject to change if there are other needs that arise.
Backup for Facilities employees. Familiar with all ECU maintenance systems--HVAC, alarms, electrical, plumbing, sprinklers, etc. and contacts required for maintenance.
Responsible for all small maintenance jobs--replacing light bulbs, minor repairs to buildings and furnishings, other interior maintenance as required.
Landscape maintenance--ensure landscape contractor trims shrubbery; mulches; weeds shrub beds; keeps building and grounds clean and free of cobwebs, trash, etc.; pressure-wash concrete areas as needed; keep sidewalks clear of debris, ice, etc.; other exterior maintenance as required.
Assist Facilities employees with coordinating repairs and maintenance with contractors, when necessary.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: US, Tennessee, KingsportApply Now