We know that college can be expensive, and it’s very common for students to have multiple loans from several different lenders, and the rates can vary by lender.
We can all appreciate the convenience and simplicity of having one loan and one payment! ECU’s student loan consolidation program does just that and there’s no fee to apply. Better yet, we offer great fixed rates.
Details for your application:
- A valid Social Security Number / Individual Taxpayer Identification Number is required to apply.
- Provide a valid email address.
- You must be eligible for membership at ECU. Click here for more info.
- You must provide a 20-day payoff for current lenders with payoff addresses.
- It is acceptable to refinance an Eastman Credit Union student loan, as well as loans from other lenders.
Federal Loan Consolidation: Federal student loans are funded by the federal government. Private student loans are nonfederal loans, made by a lender such as a bank, Credit Union, state agency, or a school. Federal student loan programs offer various benefits and repayment options, such as income-driven repayment plans or loan forgiveness programs. If you consolidate or refinance your federal loans with a private lender, such as ECU, you will lose benefits available to federal student loan borrowers. For more information, visit www.ed.gov.
Apply for a Student Consolidation Loan
Click the button above > Click Apply Now > Select Personal Loans > Scroll to Student Consolidation